[PD] Hid object, IR apple remote

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 20:40:50 CEST 2010

I found this freeware (we talk about OS X, rite?) very useful to test what a device is sending out

http://alphaomega.software.free.fr/joystickandgamepadtester/Joystick%20And%20Gamepad%20Tester.html

although it says in the menu "USB" it also tests IR devices.

As for Apple remote, I believe the problem is that it is paired 'internally' with some apps like itunes + frontrow that the user can't overrride.

I hate the situation, too...

Jurgen