[PD] can't seem to load the pix_freeframe object

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:12:09 CEST 2010

Hi All

Thanks for the replies- I figured what I was doing wrong- I was basically
downloaded the basic plugins from  http://freeframe.sourceforge.net/

but I should have downloaded http://www.mndl.hu/freeframe/petespluginslinux
here for the port of linux version.

All is working now and is all good- thanks again!