[PD] Res: Music made with Pd

Eduardo Patricio epatricio at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 14:25:43 CEST 2010

sweet!

_____________________________________
Eduardo Patrício
http://www.eduardopatricio.com.br
+55 41 8434-0480

________________________________
De: Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com>
Para: Kyle Klipowicz <kyleklip at gmail.com>
Cc: pd-list at iem.at
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 25 de Outubro de 2010 10:16:47
Assunto: Re: [PD] Music made with Pd

Just to let you know that the album is now available for download and that it'll
be free for awhile.
Cheers and thanks again for listening!

Perre

2010/10/18 Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com>

Thanks for listening! I didn't know these bands.

>Pierre
>

>2010/10/18 Kyle Klipowicz <kyleklip at gmail.com>
>

>Yeah sounds good. Kind of a Field Music or Ghosts and Vodka sound to it.
>>

>>Good work on making some nice tunes.
>>

>>~Kyle
>>

>>On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com> wrote:
>>
>>Hi Pierre,
>>>nice music!
>>>
>>>Yes, it's interesting to listen to Pd played in a rock band.

>>>From: Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com>

Nyctalope, Canop?e and We own the sky. The rest is just plain rock trio