[PD] Stupid arduino question

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 26 01:07:10 CEST 2010

The easy way is to get arduino to send bytes, like:
Serial.print(value, BYTE);
This is fine if the value is between 0 and 255, otherwise you need to send:
Serial.println(value);
, catch the ASCII linefeed (CR = 10 or LF = 13) and accumulate all the
digits before that, subtract ASCII zero ('0' = 48) from each digit, then
multiply the digits by powers of 10 and add them together.

Martin