[PD] change font in pdp_ascii?

Martin . blindmanonacid at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:47:28 CEST 2010

Hei,

well, thats interesting. would you know how I can convert a font to a
character map? or a linux program with which I can make character maps?
There was a lot of 1 and 0's in the charmap files ;)

On the topic of ascii art, I remember this one
http://www.turbulence.org/spotlight/ASCII_BUSH/ very well, possibly not as
haunting as when he had actual power, but still nice how the dollar signs
seems to be exclusively mapped to his skin.

cheers,
martin