[PD] dub chords in Pd

brandon zeeb zeeb.brandon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:45:51 CEST 2010

Agreed,

Check the help patch H15.phaser.pd and H03.band-pass.pd, I'd start with
running your favorite saw chords into a bandpass filter triggered by
note-on, sweep that downward.  Patch that into the recirculating delay Andy
described (touch of distortion with a bandpass in the delay feedback loop).
Finally, add a phasor to the final output.  For maximum dub, dangerously
vary all important parameters.

In sum you have three components:

   1. Simple instrument with bandpass filter descending (and resetting) on
   note-on
   2. Recirculating delay with slight distortion on the input, and a
   bandpass filter in the feedback loop
   3. Phasor on output

You could probably do similar any number of different ways, but this is how
I'd try it.

Best,
~Brandon