[PD] Submitting bug reports for PD test releases

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 28 18:42:42 CEST 2010

Hey Joe,

We welcome your feedback! The easiest way to report a bug is to go to
the Help menu, and choose "Report a bug".  That'll take you to the
right place.

.hc

On Oct 28, 2010, at 9:41 AM, Joe White wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I'm currently using Pd-0.43-0test3 that I downloaded from Miller's
> webpage here: http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html
>
> I really like the new gui look and other features but I'm
> experiencing a few bugs and issues.
>
> I'm wondering where the correct place to provide feedback for it is
> (or whether that only applies to stable releases?).
>
> I was looking at the sourceforge bug tracker (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478070
> ) but this seems to be related to other releases?
>
> Any information would be much appreciated
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson