[PD] dub chords in Pd

Felix Obée felix at amphibiousthoughts.com
Fri Oct 29 01:41:57 CEST 2010

i recall one simple way to create that effect was to use a delay as send effect and then route its output to one channel of the mixer where you could then apply the send effect, creating a loop. the delay then could go on almost forever, and be manipulated using the eq of the channel. i spent quite some time (and dope) with this back then ;-)

ff