[PD] opencv

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:27:14 CEST 2010

I compiled pdp_openCV not that long ago on ubuntu 10.4. I don't remember how
I did it but I think that's because it was pretty straightforward and went
without hitch. It all worked pretty well as I recall. No big surprises. The
help patches got me started.

But do you need that for a laser tracker? Seems like pix_subtract and
pix_blob would do the job... Max Neupert has some nice patches using this
technique IIRC:
http://web.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/Bewegungsmelder

You could also use pix_blob's color weight inlet effectively since you know
you are looking for red.

-John