[PD] dub chords in Pd

brandon zeeb zeeb.brandon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:16:46 CEST 2010

To Roman's suggestion, this works well.  For the sake of your speakers and
DSP chain, I'd add a [clip~ -1 1] to the end of that to be safe, and place
that combo both right before the [delwrite~ dub] and on the output stream.

For the sake of maximum dub, use a [vd~] instead of a [delread~] and slowly
apply modulation to the base index delay amount.  Say, 500ms +/- 50 by
modulating the base amount either with a periodic function or [lop~]
filtered [noise~].  I've yet to try this, but in my head it seems dubby.

Brandon