[PD] opencv

Philip Cunningham pcunningham.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:12:33 CEST 2010

I am able to install the package. Whilst pdp_opencv works fine,
pix_opencv doesn't and I get the following error.

/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/pix_opencv_athreshold.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/pd-extended/extra/pix_opencv_athreshold.pd_linux: undefined
symbol: _ZNK12GemException6reportEv
 pix_opencv_athreshold
... couldn't create

Hmmm...