[PD] Fedora build of Pd-extended 0.42.5?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:35:31 CET 2010

Hi,
I 've read on Hans' website that Planet CCRMA needs a build of the latest
Pd-extended. I have Fedora 12 on my laptop and I'm beginning to realize that
it'd be actually cool to have an updated version of Pd to play with.

I'd be glad to help, if :
1- this isn't too complicated, because my knowledge is extremely limited
(I've read the page on Pd.info about building pd, if it's only a matter of
downloading all the devel tools and typing Make in a terminal it's cool)
2- this won't take too long (cause i have quite a lot of work to do right
now).

Pierre