[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 7 19:23:21 CET 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010, Caio Barros wrote:

> This looks just awesome! Unfortunately I'm not at home this week and I
> don't have linux down here. Is there a way to use SVN under windows?

Getting SVN to run under windows might be the easiest step. After that you
have to compile the library. The hardest part of compiling the library is
to add all the DLL files and the H files you need to produce a
full-featured GRIDFLOW.DLL. Though you can make a minimal one more easily,
you need at least PNG support and SDL support to be able to use my new
[note] abstraction.

It would be nice to have it precompiled on the gridflow site, but after my
installation of Windows corrupted itself on its own, I didn't feel like
reinstalling it. At least I found a «recovery disk» some months ago. I
haven't tried it yet.