[PD] pdp_opencv with pd-extended 0.42.5

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:25:14 CET 2010

Well i tested opencv with ubuntu 9.04 and .deb, works very fine, maybe you
can try with .deb...in the open cv Hangar site.

I tested in Os x 10.5.8 and works, in snow leopard i installed Pd 0.4.1.4...
not working  with  Snow Leopard release cv (IME)...Works with old Pd.

http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv

Check .deb and good luck!

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com