[PD] pdp_opencv with pd-extended 0.42.5

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Thu Nov 11 14:32:20 CET 2010

ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
> ola,
>

> Olm-e wrote:
>> thanks but ...
>> I still can't ping from here artefacte.org (91.121.76.110) where the
>> .deb are (as said before)
> artefacte.org is now back on line...
> but the packages there are for pd 0.41-4,
> so it's not what you need.
>
> you can try pure:dyne packages instead :
> https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid,
>
> these packages are for pd 0.42-1
>
>> and still can't build pix_opencv nor
>> pdp_opencv from source (obviously taken on the hangar wiki ;) ) with
>> same error :
>>
>> $ ./configure --with-pd=/home/myname/pd-src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd
>>

> this is wrong!
>
> obviously these are not the pd source, but binaries..
>
> when we say sources, you need a pd/src folder
>
> in svn you'd have to do :
>
> /Software/pd-svn/trunk/externals/pix_opencv# ./configure
> --with-pd=../../pd

Hi,

sorry, I am using the source from the tgz, not binaries, and pointing to
/home/myname/pd-src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd/src give me the same error...
(I tried different dir, nothing change... )
I did not build pd since the binary is working well, I was just trying
to add opencv to it.

pdp_opencv binaries for 0.41-4 works for me, but I'll try with puredyne
packages for pix_opencv... thanks for you time.

Ol;

ogeem.be
okno.be