[PD] pd libs into Debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Nov 12 03:52:38 CET 2010

hehe, as of 6 months ago, I didn't really know how to make Debian
packages either... its just a matter of doing it :)  Yes, the ultimate
goal is to get pd-extended in there too.

.hc

On Nov 11, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Ricardo Lameiro wrote:

> thats awesome. I dont know how to properly package debian .debs,
> maybe some day I will try. It would be awesome to have all pd
> extended in debs :D
> maybe making a meta-package like pd-extended-full :D
>
> 2010/11/11 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
>
> In case you haven't been following it, we have been active getting a
> new bunch of Pd libraries into Debian.
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=zmoelnig%40iem.at
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=reduzent@gmail.com
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hans%40eds.org
>
> There are still many more that could be added, join us in pkg-
> multimedia!
>
> .hc

> Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
> It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and
> expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
> on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom

> --
> Fagote / Contrafagote
> Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
> http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro

"Making boring techno music is really easy with modern tools, but with
live coding, boring techno is much harder." - Chris McCormick