[PD] OT: Emotiv EPOC

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Fri Nov 12 16:49:39 CET 2010

YES!!! Thanks for all the suggestions! Your projects looks wicked cool!!

Yeah the emotiv thing is pretty killer....

I actually just found a Neurosky Mindset on craigslist for 50$ that I
will probably test out seeing there is an external on github for PD.

The The Open EEG stuff looks great too if I can find the hardware for
cheap I will give that a test too....

Cheers
mark

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Charles Henry <czhenry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Open EEG list has been following the Emotiv EPOC hacks for quite a long
> time now.  See this thread on the Emotiv Epoc for starters:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4CA4EA3C.5060206%40jetned.de&forum_name=openeeg-list
>
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:04 AM, cosmin O_O <horiacosmin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Take a look at:
>> http://www.ghostlab.org/1_consurgens
>> Open EEG > BrainBay > MidiYoke > Pd-extended
>> Cosmin
>>

>> > Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:06:02 -0500
>> > From: mgrimm at syr.edu
>> > To: pd-list at iem.at
>> > Subject: [PD] OT: Emotiv EPOC
>> >
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Just wondering if anyone has seen this? Or used it with PD? Just read
>> > about it on the max/msp forums.... OR other ways to get brain waves
>> > into PD? Just curious what projects there might have been. I am trying
>> > to conceptualize my own.
>> >
>> > cheers
>> > mark
>> >
>> > --

mark edward grimm | m.f.a
IT macintosh engineer | adjunct
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts
mgrimm at syr.edu | 315.378.2136