[PD] Multiples toogles and bangs

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 13 00:40:05 CET 2010

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Jose Luis Santorcuato wrote:

> Hi all, I'm working for a long time to solve the multiple bangs that
> sometimes I throw some devices, I tested debounce, edge, but I can not
> control the multiplicity of bangs or Toogle, I can retard or miss one,
> send it to the right ( edge) but I can not control multiple bangs or
> toggle. Any ideas?

use a [f] with a [metro] to make a steady stream of 0 and 1 values. Then
make a low-pass filter by combining [+] [* 0.9] and [* 0.1] so that the
output of the filter is 10 % of the current input plus 90 % of the

You can control the intensity of the debounce by changing the constants
0.9 and 0.1 as long as they add up to 1 and that both are positive. You
can also change the speed of the [metro].