[PD] Multiples toogles and bangs

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 02:06:51 CET 2010

Hi Cyrille and Mathieu, debounce (IMHE) only retards (delay) the multiples
bangs in particular time(, I need to receive only one and locks, no more
bangs, then you can reactivate such a delay, so you can return to a zero
point and repeat a sequence, video or sound and does not occur jumpcut.

Thanks again friends

José
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente