[PD] Multiples toogles and bangs

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 01:04:07 CET 2010

I think about narrative, one sound, one image...one video...a sensor that
does not effect jumpcut traditional film, if I press a sensor that always
throws an, an jumput, printing the same frame or sound, ta-ka-ta-ta
1111111111111111111.

Best regards and thanks to all! this list is amazing

Jose (the snorer?)

--
http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/