[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 14 17:28:50 CET 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, patko wrote:

> I'm thinking about additions, by using a dimension value for the number
> of notes in a scale, and a value corresponding with alteration, so G
> major scale would look like this [7 # 0 0 0 1 0 0 0(.

You don't need to write the "7 #" part, because you are already stating
all seven values, in the default type, and you have only one dimension.

It seems like a good idea, though I have some questions about how to
convert a midi note number into the appropriate drawing, but I think It'll
be clearer if I cough up a prototype first.