[PD] Which Linux distribution are you using?

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:02:59 CET 2010

i'm using Ubuntu Lucid with standard kernel (64-bit), and performance in Pd
hasn't really impressed me lately... and WHOA i've just found a PPA with RT
kernel (https://launchpad.net/~abogani/+archive/ppa/), which i'm very
interested in - it's just that it comes with older Nvidia drivers 195.36.24
while the latest drivers from Nvidia are 260.19.21. Now does anyone know if
i'll loose anything important with this older (but appropriately patched for
RT) graphics driver? (btw i don't use graphics for anything important...)

Andras