[PD] Which Linux distribution are you using?

Stephane Nguyen ectoon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:11:15 CET 2010

Hi Pierre,

There is also the Puredyne repository avalaible with ubuntu (karmic or
lucid)
with their own set of packages for PD :

https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=lucid

(you can just add it with : sudo apt-add-repository ppa:puredyne-team/ppa
or with synaptic and take what you like)

I use the 64 bits on my desktop with the RT kernel (2.6.31-11-rt)
with a jack setting that gives 4 ms
(PS :Also with the debian tools you can build very easy your own RT kernel
packages if you want
to.)

Stephane