[PD] HHT HilbertHuangTransform objects in Pd?

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:03:16 CET 2010

Hi, Ludwig

I've tried making some different Hilbert transform objects--although my
attempts failed b/c I really didn't understand the calculations well
enough.  I was trying to make some that used a 1024-point table based on
Fourier behavior.

However, there's an interesting and useful approximation given by the
hilbert~.pd patch (provided in the extra directory perhaps?).  It uses two
all-pass biquad filters that are ~90 degrees out of phase with each other to
approximate the hilbert transform.

Chuck