[PD] microtonal pitch glide using Risset's bell

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:18:09 CET 2010

Hey Jb
I've just had a look and fixed if for you. It was one of the classic Pd Gotchas. Basically the frequency you wanted to change (from the outside) was going direct from a recieve to the cool right inlet of a [*] object. Meaning it would require an extra bang or a change in the argument number to take effect. Just swapped the wires into this object round and it works fine.
Oh, the [pd line] is just my testing system, running up and down from midi 40 to 100, obviously you'll want to change this to work with your patch.
Sorted
Andrew