[PD] Recording and playing back

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 13:51:38 CET 2010

2010/11/20 marcello <wallacechemical at gmail.com>

> Il 18/11/10 19:03, stéfan piat ha scritto:
> > http://pd-tutorial.com/english/ch03s04.html
> >
> > 2010/11/18 jurgen <noise.now at gmail.com <mailto:noise.now at gmail.com>>
> >
> >     ayoh you can't look through the book and find it yourself? ts ts
> ts...
>
> I actually read the manual and looked through the book but didn't find
> that example.
>
> Anyway: here's a first version of the patch that I need.
> The problem now: I'd need a message from tabwrite that it tells me when
> it's finished with writing to the table, so that I can start to play.

since your table is 44100 samples long, it will be filled in 1 second
(assuming that you work at 44.1 kHz.)
A [del 1000] can give you an extra bang one second later to start the
tabplay~.
Or you could work with a metro that bangs the tabwrite~ and tabread~
objects...
for example:

[metro 1000]

[toggle]