[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Menno van der Woude mennowo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:20:47 CET 2010

To solve the problem with the tk library, I had to install package
"tk-dev". Same for tcl, installed package "tcl8.5-dev". After
installing these packages I I was able to complete the build process
specified in the email (not as is written in the INSTALL text file in
the tarball). Now this pd version starts with no problems. Sound
works, using Alsa. I did "./configure --enable-jack", but jack is not
available in the audio menu.
Have not yet had time to look further into functionality. Did notice
that using the send to back/bring to front functionality (which is
nice!) does reset all the visual controls in a patch.

Bye, Menno,.