[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 23:45:49 CET 2010

One comment about bring to front/send to back:
* I think I'd rather see this as "Edit" menu options that work on
all selected objects, rather than per object.  This would be more
useful for those situations where people are building complex GUIs.
(And if necessary it could have a keyboard shortcut.)
This would allow the right-click menu to retain its simplicity
of having only those three options that are of general use to the
user.  (I think bring to front/send to back is a wonderful feature
but it's definitely way more specialized than getting help,
GUI properties, or opening a subpatch).

One thing I'm noticing about the new connection icon:  if I point the
mouse over an outlet and then move the mouse about 20-40 pixels to
the right, the connection icon remains even though it won't spawn a
wire if I click and drag.

-Jonathan