[PD] 200 voices of timbre-space navigation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 23 04:19:30 CET 2010

It should be primed and ready to go,  just turn up the volume on the
output~ at the bottom, then play with the colored sliders and/or drag
your mouse in the white square.

It probably requires Pd-extended.

.hc

On Nov 22, 2010, at 8:55 PM, Richie Cyngler wrote:

> Hmm. Looks cool, way over my head too. I can't get it to make any
> sound though.

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."  --Bjarne Stroustrup (creator of C++)