[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:37:07 CET 2010

Hi,

this sounds great. I might have a chance to try it next week (back to
dsl), if I have a break. But some questions in advance:

- is there a "release program"? are the testers to make sure the
implementations are working well, or do you still take requests?

- what is going to happen to all this work, hopefully be integrated in
pd-van/ext?

- will someone put the code to work in all systems? (especially windows)

- will you/your team continue to make improvements here (there are really
lots of things that can be done), or was this a one-off project?

- is there a feature list, to know how to test the novelties?

- did you look at vvvv? in an informal presentation here one of their
developers said that he was inspired by pd, but added lots of details that
make the user experience much faster and easier, sometimes just by
implementing small details (let the mouse over an outlet to see the
values, etc.).

Best,

João