[PD] Strange behavior between [phasor~] and [creb/blosc~]

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:56:52 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 15:18 +0100, Ingo wrote:
> Hi Derek,
>
> that's it !!!  I just subtracted 0.5 from the [phasor~] outlet and now it
> behaves as expected. Thank you!
>
> Now I have to find all the [phasor~] objects in my patches und change it
> there. Using [blosc~] is just too expensive for simply producing some slight
> "dirt" modulations.

If you're after a cheap band-limited saw generator, check this out:
https://github.com/reduzent/pd-bloscabs

It's pure vanilla and cpu-wise not much more expensive than [tabosc4~].
I don't know, how the creb algorithm works, but I still had clearly
audible anti-aliasing artefacts when trying out [creb/blosc~ saw].

Roman