[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 24 23:21:04 CET 2010

Just started it up to try the up/down ordering feature, I'm on Ubuntu
Lucid i386.  I found a bug.  With the attached patch, do this:

1) delete the [adsf(
2) highlight the upper left corner of the [cnv] canvas
3) hit Ctrl-down

For me, the [asdf( message comes back.  Also, I can't get the [cnv] to
change ordering, only the [hsl].

I'll explore some more.

.hc