[PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 06:21:07 CET 2010

--- On Thu, 11/25/10, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD] call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)
> To: "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> Cc: "Ivica Ico Bukvic" <ico at vt.edu>, pd-list at iem.at
> Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 5:39 AM
>
> On Nov 24, 2010, at 7:37 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

Let me know if you do this.  I've got a pd patch that is a fully
functioning object-search GUI which is currently using toxy.  I posted
some screenshots a few weeks ago.  I'll switch it over to use tkwidgets
if you can get the library to do the following:
1) use tab key to give focus to the next widget in the patch
2) do nonlocal send/receive names like iemguis
3) have a message to set widget focus (so it can have focus on
loadbang like Google's text entry, for example)
4) output entry string as a list so that, for example, typing 'float'
will output 'list float'.  (Actually it could also output it as a symbol--
just as long as it doesn't output an anything.)

I think I also had a short list of general bugs posted a few weeks back.

-Jonathan