[PD] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Brendan Byrne via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Nov 25 16:32:47 CET 2010

LinkedIn
------------Brendan Byrne requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Barry,

- Brendan

Accept invitation from Brendan Byrne
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-24tqmf-ggxsyjrs-1y/Z-E7tbU-3QZNZY3MUQJPpadq/blk/I1360268_70/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0TnPwScz0ScP59bRBQult4imkObPAScPoPej4Rej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Brendan Byrne
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-24tqmf-ggxsyjrs-1y/Z-E7tbU-3QZNZY3MUQJPpadq/blk/I1360268_70/c3tve3oOc3oPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-24tqmf-ggxsyjrs-1y/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation