[PD] big soundfiles

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Nov 27 11:20:27 CET 2010

That's a nice theoretical explanation Mathieu (no sarcasm intended), but
let's think practical for a second. If you were going to give some
simple advice to Pd newcomers about the length of a soundfile they
should load to be read by [tabread4~] without noticeable distortions,
what would it be? Please no "what do you consider noticeable"
discussions, let's just think friendly suggestion ;-)

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 132: