[PD] Most simple interfacing of 1 or 3 hardware switches (with [comport]?)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 19:06:58 CET 2010

Thank you all for the ideas!
I think i'll try [lpt] first and see if i get input. (btw, OT: do you guys
remember the COVOX 'sound card' for the LPT port? 8 resistors...)
Then i'd go for the hacked keyboard thing - i remember a recent thread about
how to attach a 2nd keyboard, with some xorg.conf hacking... but i couldn't
find it.

I don't need pots at this time - for that job i used a PIC and MIDI.
I'm also also on Linux so everything just works :o)

Andras