[PD] new downloads page, call for input, help, submissions, etc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 29 22:42:54 CET 2010

So IOhannes set up this great Plone 'product' for managing software
releases a while back, and we've just done a bunch of work to get all
Pure Data and Pd-extended releases into it, as well as many libraries,
apps, and 0.43 GUI plugins.  It has the great advantage of allowing
everyone to add their own apps, libraries, etc. Here's the page:

http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/

I'm posting this out there to get people to put their own stuff on it,
give feedback on how it works, and perhaps recruit someone to do some
Plone-python-CSS magic to make the page look nice.