[PD] GUI plugins wikis WAS: zenity plugin for Pd 0.43 WAS: magicglass WAS: call for testers for L2Ork iteration of pd-extended (based on 0.42.x branch)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 30 04:14:20 CET 2010

On Nov 29, 2010, at 4:43 PM, András Murányi wrote:

> 2010/11/29 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
>
> Hey Andras, this is great!  My only request is: can we call them
> "GUI plugins"?  "startup plugins" sounds too vague for me.  Also,
> here's a bit more documentation:
>
> http://puredata.info/docs/PdGuiPluginsAPI
>
> Now I'm thinking we should start a "guiplugins" wiki folder section
> in the doc wiki, so like:
>
> http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins  (this would be your page, also
> be called FrontPage)
> http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/GuiPluginsAPI
> http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/ExamplePlugins
>
> How does that sound?
>
> .hc
>
> Sounds great. Please go ahead and rename & move 'my' page, then i'll
> go on.
>
> Andras

Ok here goes:

http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/SimpleExamples
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/GuiPluginsAPI

Some possible fodder for more stuff for the Gui Plugins wiki:
http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewriteTheming

So the current FrontPage and the GuiPluginsAPI pages have some
overlap, and should be combined.  Andras, if you can take that on,
please do.  You're page looks quite good so far.

                             kill your television