[PD] [OT] join my at LinkedIn

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 11:46:25 CET 2010

Of course. Mistakes by regulars. And whenever
calling for harsh measures irony has in store
that the next to transgress is yourself.

I haven't yet seen here those things that are
plaguing some other lists; one time hit and run
posts by bot subscribers to promote a new
network.

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>