[PD] rjdj using [netreceive]

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:15:32 CET 2010

Hi Chris and Hans,
the [rj_http] object is actually not in the rjutils folder, or
anywhere else I could find.
Maybe this is still in development or something?
Do you or anyone on the list have it?

What I am working on is an amulet that you hold, attached to mic-in,
which allows you to use pocket sized hard
ware/jewelry/whatever-you-call-it for people to communicate across
distances with each other without words, in that trippy aural
landscape that rjdj allows for.

The hope was to use the interwebs to allow for smartphone to
smartphone communications without having to try and mesh rjdj with the
sms or telephony that is already on the phone.

Alternatively, I made the patch in extended, using [textfile], is
there a reasonable way to maybe just add the files that it depends on
to the rj folder and have it work?

Thanks so much for the input, it clears things up already.

Sofy Yuditskaya
] yuditskaya.com [