[PD] Attaching a Sensor to Acoustic Instruments Question

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:06:43 CET 2010

Hi, i connected pd with arduino and adxl330, works fine, in order to
wireless i prefer arduino bluetooth, the only thing to do is change the baud
for default the in firmata is 57600, in my experience only works if you
change to 115200 (in the standard firmata arduino sketch,and the arduino
monitor).

If you have problems i can help you, i send a youtube video ,
pd+arduino+processing+osc wired...but arduino bluetooth or bluetooth shield
for Arduino is the solution.

http://www.youtube.com/user/santorcuato76#p/u/1/SM4Un76LB90

Best regrads from Chile

José