[PD] buttonbar GUI plugin

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 3 14:45:59 CET 2010

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, Chris McCormick wrote:

> Whoa, this is way cool! Do these plugins work in Vanilla Pd 0.43? How do
> I install it?

After I developed Pd's original buttonbar, I realised that it's not
particularly useful. Keyboard shortcuts are a lot more useful. The
buttonbar is bit more comfortable if it supports drag-n-drop. This is
something I haven't implemented, and Hans hasn't implemented either.

However, Hans implemented auto-hide. (Instead, I had an editmode toggle in
the bar)

I wonder what the auto-hide thing means in terms of how big patch windows
are when they open.