[PD] New user - technical questions

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Fri Dec 3 15:39:49 CET 2010

>Between the two, you need to channel multithreaded communications into
singlethreaded >communications so that they can fit with Pd.
That's always possible of course. One way to go.

>If you can't use (or don't want to use) Pd's sys_lock() for whatever
reason, you will need some kind of >intermediate buffer so that your Pd
objects can pick up the data coming from openMP.
I'll dig in a bit into that.

Thanks for the comments,

best regards,
Pedro