[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Dec 3 18:36:42 CET 2010

This is not actually in m_pd.h but in g_canvas.h according to the original pd code. All other includes (apart from g_canvas.h) have remained intact. More so, since this is the last entry and I have a check inside added l2ork code whether this last entry is null before trying to invoke it (and if it is null then fall back to the regular version of displace) it should not require any alteration to the code other than making sure that the source at compile-time is referencing newer version of g_canvas.h.

I've recompiled most of the externals that come with pd-extended (still waiting to hear back from Hans why the latest SVN snapshot fails to compile flatspace, toxy, and flib) and none of them have any problems whatsoever (sure there is a warning at compile-time how that last widgetbehavior is not initialized properly but that does not matter when the code checks for null pointer before trying to invoke it).

Cheers!

Ico