[PD] Call for proposals: CMJ live coding videos

thor th.list at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:18:33 CET 2010

Hi all

Alex, Nick and I have been asked to get together some live coding
videos for a forthcoming issue of Computer Music Journal.  We've
put together a formal call here, feel free to share it around:
http://tinyurl.com/dvdcmj

The ideal is to have all live coding environments represented,
including experimental ones, along with all livecoders, active,
dormant and lurking.  So please throw in a proposal - it doesn't have
to be fully formed or binding at this stage.  Unfortunately there
isn't any funding for any of us, but we hope this will be a really
good project to be part of, and contributors would keep full copyright
over their work.

The deadline for brief proposals is 20th December, with notification
hopefully by the end of the year.  The deadline for submission of
videos will be 1st April.

Feel free to bring up ideas for collaborative videos here if you wish...

Cheers!
thor