[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 5 19:34:42 CET 2010

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

>> If the pd-l2ork binary of GridFlow happens to work with pd-extended as
>> well, it's a coïncidence... with a picky debugger, you'd find that there
>> is a bug with copying a small t_widgetbehavior as if it were a large one.
>
> Why would you copy it?

I don't remember, but chances are that it was that on one OS, the
t_widgetbehavior that I wanted to modify was in a readonly memory segment.

> My understanding is you declare it per-object

I'd rather have you call it per-class.

But anyway, as I said already, I need to modify the widgetbehavior of the
comment-class. Nearly 100 % of GF's help-patches depend on it.

> I guess you could always use pd-l2ork's as a foundation and that will
> generate backwards-compatible binaries, no?

no.