[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Dec 5 19:41:27 CET 2010

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> For starters, all tests/#fft-test*.pd crash as soon as you trigger the
> bang/toggle that starts the patch (they open/close ok). No warnings on
> console or in pd's printout.

Ah. I know that there are bugs in [#fft], but I don't know that one. Does
that also happen to you in pd-extended, or not ?

> #many-test.pd misses #many-piece object (located at the bottom-center).

Normal... that's for a feature that wasn't finished.

The «-test.pd» patches still aren't organised so that anyone can readily
see whether things are working or not. That idea alone would be worthy of
another coding frenzy (such as the one that led to the current helpfile
system of GF...)