[PD] Video Mapping or Morph GEM?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 6 21:58:59 CET 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Jose Luis Santorcuato wrote:

> Dear list, working with my students came up with the questions about
> an object that can modify a map or projection, that is, adjust the
> projection points to a particular object,

If you are thinking about 2-D, then [#store] might be your friend. It's
somewhat like [tabread], but with a lot of different read modes : read
invididual values, read whole pixels, read whole rows, read whole images,
from a picture, a set of pictures, etc. ; there is also [#remap_image] as
a shortcut for one common special case, and there are rather elaborate
examples such as nervous_video.pd, remap_video.pd, feedback_fractal.pd,
linear_transform.pd, etc.

If you are thinking about openGL 3-D models, it's a different matter.

But maybe I just don't know what you mean precisely enough.