[PD] Tip of the Day

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 6 22:19:57 CET 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, András Murányi wrote:

> Annoying for me, even if i'm interested in the software. But that's just
> me. For those who find it useful, this could be developed into something
> that can really be started up when pd starts - sounds like a plugin? :op
> One way is to rewrite it as a plugin, another is to make a plugin which
> loads the patch at startup. Either way i'd be happy to help you.

Btw, it doesn't have to be a gui plugin, it can also be a regular -lib
that doesn't contain any externals, but instead, just a single call to
canvas_open or similar.

And btw, lots of people use the word «plugin» to mean library or external,
so, if by plugin, you mean gui plugin, you ought to be more specific.