[PD] gridflow-9.13 on win32 [was: Re: Musical notation object on Pd]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 6 22:22:48 CET 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010, patko wrote:

> it looks like we can have real score display on pd!

Unfortunately it's using a lot of bandwidth, as it goes through [#see],
but that's ok as long as you don't need to use them to display the output
of several [fiddle] at once. ;) If ever it becomes a problem, we will find
a solution (there are several possible)

> lgamma_r function isn't implemented on mingw so I've just removed it
> from numop1.cxx, maybe it's possible to grab it from ruby sources and
> add it to the build system?

(I put this reply on hold for a long time because I didn't try
reimplementing/transplanting lgamma_r yet. You may also comment it out
from the DECL_OP tables)

> pdp doesn't exist yet(?) on windows so I've removed it from makefile,

Ok, but why would you need to remove it from the makefile ? Does it cause
any problem ?

> there is also a missing line in classes1.cxx:
> #ifdef __MINGW32__
> void *alloca(size_t);
> #endif

Fixed in r6450

> I've attached a screenshot from the doc patch, the object doesn't seem to show the note at the right place,
> it seems to be caused by this error:
> speedlim 50
> ... couldn't create

haven't looked at this part yet.